Friday, November 13, 2009

Cast your bread upon the waters...Casting for my beloved grandsons,TylerNTony this Friday afternoon...It is three thirty in the afternoon, here at the Fairwood librario...I have been DDreaming about the dito burranttinos I shall make for my grandsons this Christmas season...I did a little market research on the world wide web and naturally, Martha Stewart's leading the finger puppet way with felted wool with which to play! It appears to be an open field for flamboyant finger puppets too! I like the idea of the Tagish Princess and her Tea Doll.(Wintertime story with a toy canvas tent .) Anyhow, I like the idea of keeping the Tagish name alive through any means, but mostly through cultural/artistic means but I am sure it wouldn't fly by the council in the end, no matter how pure my intentions were.Oh well, I will never forget that wintertime story of the (T)Lingits surviving long winters in canvas tents on sheer will power alone. I would like to show my grandchildren the promise of strength in unexpected ways.

I am naming my blog renegado beads for my beloved boys! I want them to understand what I do and why I do it. Tyler started beading with dental floss out of sheer necessity recently and I realized that I needed to create a kit for him and his little beading buddy, Tony~Yep! Yep1 Yep!

No comments:

Post a Comment